Fully renovated inside and out, this beautifully presented, light tiled home with open plan living throughout gives a very inviting feel whilst making it easy to entertain. Packed with quality features throughout and offering 2 pac kitchen with soft closing draws and a beautiful Cesar Stone breakfast bench that overlooks the dining area and separate family room with timber floors.
With both bathrooms beautifully renovated, fully fitted laundry and a solar hot water system, this home really is a step above the rest. Outside is fully fenced with a large undercover alfresco area, perfect for summer BBQs overlooking manicured private gardens and capturing wonderful breezes.
This open plan design offers:
· Brand new 2 pac kitchen including stone benchtops and a large breakfast bench
· 4 great size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
· Master bedroom overlooking private yard with fully renovated ensuite and walk in robe
· Air-conditioning in family/dining area and master bedroom with ceiling fans throughout
· Fully renovated main bathroom with bath
· Quality floor tiles and carpets throughout and main living area with timber floors
· Large separate laundry with built in cupboards
· Outdoor entertainment area with sandstone overlooking manicured gardens on a fully fenced 432m2 block
· Remote double lock up garage with internal access
· Private and secure outdoor backyard
· Walking distance to schools, bus stops, parks and only a short drive to the M1 and Robina Town Centre
· 3000L water tank
· Water Rates: Approx. $1,500
· Council Rates: Approx. $1,500
From the second you drive up to this property, you can see the street appeal with modern finishes and manicured gardens making this home very welcoming. Inside you are greeted with a bright and airy open plan living, modern kitchen with stone benchtops and separate living area with timber floors that can be completely closed off. This home is ready for you to move in straight away and enjoy.
The suburb of Merrimac provides every amenity you could ever wish for; a Coles and Woolworths supermarket just minutes away, the choice of several public, private and independent schools
ranging from pre-school to Grade 12 and highway access just a stone's throw away, this area does not miss a beat. Within a 5 minute drive you can enjoy all that the Robina CBD has to offer, including world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences, Robina Hospital, Skilled Stadium, Carrara Stadium, Robina Train Station, Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses and approximately 10 minute drive to the newly renovated Pacific Fair and beautiful Broadbeach.
Knowing the area since 1996, you will not be disappointed with its very central location and easy access to all that our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer!