Open Home Dates:
Step inside and discover the bright and airy home of 40 squares offering space for everyone. Situated on a 620m2 fully fenced block of land in a quiet cul-de-sac and offering 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen overlooking spacious living and dining areas covered with raked ceilings, this home must be on top of your list to view.
Its design makes it perfect if you are looking for separate areas for extended family/friends to stay offering detached living, teenagers retreat or dual living potential.
Expansive flowing veranda surrounding the upper level of the property allows you to entertain all year round turning outdoors into indoors while enjoying privacy of your back yard.
Gourmet kitchen overlooks combined living and dining areas offering plenty of soft touch draws, standalone chef's oven with gas cooktop and electric oven, as well as great bench space for easy morning meal preparation.
This is an opportunity not to be missed so call The Tina Nenadic Team today and arrange the viewing!
This open plan floor plan home offers you:
- 5 bedrooms plus study, media/rumpus room
- 2 sizable living areas, main living opens out to veranda overlooking the garden
- Recently Renovated Kitchen with soft touch draws, breakfast bench, standalone stove with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Tidy, easy maintenance gardens on 620m2 fully fenced block of land with side access
- Good Size Large Laundry, 2 garden sheds, two air -conditioning
- Two bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Gas cooktop and hot water
- External separate access to rumpus room, full bathroom, office and 4th and 5th bedroom
- Manicured gardens on 620m2 fully fenced block of land with side access
-Rates $1400 approximately for 12 Months
-Water $1500 approximately for 12 months
The suburb of Merrimac provides every amenity you could ever wish for; a Coles and Woolworths supermarket just minutes away, the choice of a number of public, private and independent schools ranging from pre-school to Grade 12, with All Saints just up the road, and highway access just a stone's throw away, this area does not miss a beat. Within a 5 minute drive you can enjoy all that the Robina CBD has to offer, including world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences, Robina Hospital, Skilled Stadium, Carrara Stadium, Robina Train Station, Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses and approximately 10 minute drive to the newly renovated Pacific Fair and beautiful Broadbeach. Knowing the area since 1996, you will not be disappointed with its very central location and easy access to all that our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer!
|Floor Area||248 sqm|
|Land Size||620 sqm|